Commercial CCTV servicing and maintenance for surveillance equipment and 5 to 9 indoor or outdoor cameras. The service will include inspection of all major components and connections for signs of deterioration or damage and the following:
- Inspect all control equipment such as DVRs, NVR, hard-drives, monitors for correct operation.
- Check mains and power supplies including stand-by batteries and charging rates.
- Check time and date settings and update the settings as necessary
- Inspect the quality of recording during day time and night time modes
- Clean cameras, lenses and housing surfaces as necessary.
- Inspect brackets, towers and fixings for corrosion or damage.
- Check clamping bolts/brackets are tightened correctly
- Check the integrity of all cabling for any sign of damage
- Check all camera presets and test alarm presets as applicable
- Provide quick user training as necessary.
- Engineer activity report.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SERVICE OF CAMERAS WILL BE LIMITED TO 4m HEIGHT. SCISSOR LIFT WILL BE REQUIRED AT ADDITIONAL COST FOR HEIGHT UP TO 10m.
*Prices include VAT
*Standard service excludes firmware upgrade, mobile app or internet connection.
*Product image for illustration only.