Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions, together with all other documents referred to herein, set out the terms and conditions under which you may use this website, www.eaglesecuritysolutions.co.uk (“our Site”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully and ensure that you understand them. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of our site. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not access this website further, or any associated pages or materials or make any purchases of any goods or services via our site.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
1.1 In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
“Content” means all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, our Site; and
“We/us/our” means Eagle Security Solutions Ltd, a private limited company registered in England under registration number 04395406.
2. Information about us
2.1 Our site, www.eaglesecuritysolutions.co.uk is owned and operated by Eagle Security Solutions Ltd, a private limited company registered in England under registration number 04395406, whose registered address is 162 Trafalgar Road, London, SE10 9TZ.
2.2 Our VAT number is GB 796062107
2.3 We are a member of Federation of Small Business (FSB)
2.4 We are accredited by TrustMark
2.5 We are a proud member of Which? Trusted Trader and Checkatrade
3. Access to our site
3.1 Access to our site is free of charge. No part of our site requires payment of any kind to access or use it.
3.2 It is your responsibility to make all arrangements necessary to access our site.
3.3 Access to our site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue our site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if our site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
4.1 All content included on our site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by us. All content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties. All rights are reserved.
4.2 Subject to sub-clauses 4.3 and 4.6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use content from our site unless given express written permission to do so by us.
4.3 You may:
4.3.1 access, view and use our site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
4.3.2 download our site (or any part of it) for caching;
4.3.3 print one copy of any page from our site;
4.3.4 download extracts from pages on our site; and
4.3.5 save pages from our site for later and/or offline viewing.
4.4 Our status as the owner and author of the content on our site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
4.5 You may not use any content saved or downloaded from our site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of our site for general information purposes whether by business users or consumers.
4.6 Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes the provisions of Chapter III of the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 ‘Acts Permitted in Relation to Copyright Works’, covering in particular the making of temporary copies; the making of personal copies for private use; research and private study; the making of copies for text and data analysis for non-commercial research; criticism, review, quotation and news reporting; caricature, parody or pastiche; and the incidental inclusion of copyright material.
5. Links to our Site
5.1 You may link to our site provided that:
5.1.1 You do so in a fair and legal manner;
5.1.2 You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on our part where none exists;
5.1.3 You do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on our site without our express written permission; and
5.1.4 You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
5.2 You must not frame or embed our site on other websites without our express written permission. Please Email us for further information.
5.3 You may not link to our site from any other site the main content of which contains material that:
5.3.1 is sexually explicit;
5.3.2 is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
5.3.3 promotes violence;
5.3.4 promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
5.3.5 discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
5.3.6 is designed or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
5.3.7 is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
5.3.8 is designed or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
5.3.9 misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a person in a way that is calculated to deceive;
5.3.10 implies any form of affiliation with us where none exists;
5.3.11 infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
5.3.12 is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
6. Links to Other Sites
Links to other sites may be included on our site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on our site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
7.1 Nothing on our site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action relating to the purchase of security systems installation and monitoring and maintenance services.
7.2 Insofar as is permitted by law, we make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that our site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
7.3 We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the content on our site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
8. Our Liability
8.1 To the fullest extent permissible by law, we accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) our site or the use of or reliance upon any content included on our site.
8.2 To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to our site or any content included on our site.
8.3 If you are a commercial user, we accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
8.4 We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that our site is free from viruses and other malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of our site (including the downloading of any content from it) or any other site referred to on our site.
8.5 We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of our site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
8.6 Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law. For full details of consumers’ legal rights, including those relating to digital content, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
9. Viruses, Malware and Security
9.1 We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that our site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
9.2 You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
9.3 You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via our site.
9.4 You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to our site.
9.5 You must not attack our site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
9.6 By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 9.3 to 9.5 you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. All such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use our site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
10. Acceptable Usage Policy
10.1 You may only use our site in a manner that is lawful. Specifically:
10.1.1 You must ensure that you comply fully with all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
10.1.2 You must not use our site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
10.1.3 You must not use our site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
10.1.4 You must not use our site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
10.2 We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our site if you materially breach the provisions of this Clause 10 or any of the other provisions of these terms and conditions. Specifically, we may take one or more of the following actions:
10.2.1 suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your right to access our site;
10.2.2 issue you with a written warning;
10.2.3 take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
10.2.4 take further legal action against you as appropriate;
10.2.5 disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as we deem reasonably necessary; and/or
10.2.6 any other actions which we deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
10.3 We hereby exclude all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to those set out above) that we may take in response to breaches of these terms and conditions.
11. Privacy and Cookies
12. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
12.1 We may alter these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of our site after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
12.2 In the event of any conflict between the current version of these terms and conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
13. Contacting Us
14. Communications from Us
14.1 If we have your contact details, we may from time to time send you important notices by email. Such notices may relate to matters including, but not limited to, service changes and changes to these terms and conditions.
14.2 We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent. If you do give such consent, you may opt out at any time. All marketing emails sent by us will include an unsubscribe link. If you opt out of receiving emails from us at any time, it may take up to 21 business days for us to comply with your request. During that time, you may continue to receive emails from us.
15. Data Protection
15.1 All personal information that we may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights under the GDPR.
16. Third party rights
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.
17 Prices and Payment Terms
- The prices displayed for goods and services on our Site are subject to availability and acceptance by us when you place an order.
- The prices displayed on the website may be changed at our discretion and as such all prices for goods and services are not binding on us until your order has been accepted in writing by us.
- The prices include the equipment and installation at an address within our catchment areas in UK. The total price payable, including VAT at UK rate of 20%, will be shown in the buyer’s shopping cart before the order is confirmed by the buyer.
- In the case of consumer sales online, payment must be made in full by credit or debit card prior to the delivery and installation of the system. In all other sales, payment is due on the payment terms agreed which shall normally include an initial payment of at least 50% of the value of the order including VAT prior to the installation and the remaining balance payable on completion. We do not accept post-dated cheques.
- We expect you to pay promptly. If payment to us is overdue, we will charge you interest. Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue from the date when payment becomes due calculated on a daily basis until the date of payment at the rate of [3%] per annum above the Bank of England base rate from time to time in force. Such interest shall accrue after as well as before any judgment. If you refuse to pay the money plus any interest due to us, we will transfer the debt to our solicitors/debt recovery agency. We will charge you the additional cost of the debt collection service and any legal and court fees as may apply.
- Unless we agree in writing to do so, the prices do not include any work involving carpet laying, concealing cables, redecorating, plastering, building or carpentry work. Our prices do not include any provision for mobile phone App or Cloud services by third parties and /or security system manufacturers. The following payment cards are accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express.
18 Delivery and Installation
- In the case of consumer order for a security system, we will endeavour to deliver and install the goods within 30 days from acceptance of the order and receiving part or full payment for the order.
- In the case of business order, we will endeavour to deliver and install of the goods within 60 days from acceptance of the order and agreeing payment terms with the buyer.
- In both cases (consumer and business), we will only install the goods at an address in England given by you at the time of the order, having it accepted by us in writing.
- Whilst we would take all reasonable steps to meet the estimated delivery and installation date, we cannot guarantee the actual date or the exact time of our engineer’s arrival on the day. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery and installation date. You will be required to sign a satisfactory completion document after the delivery and installation of the goods ordered.
- Unless we confirm a different warranty period in writing to you, we guarantee the goods and the installation for a period of one year from the delivery and installation date. During the guarantee period, we will repair faults at our own expense and in accordance with your service plan; except faults resulting from misuse or negligence by you or others, consumable items of all kinds failing such as batteries, damage from electrical equipment or other sources of electricity in the property and telecommunication/internet connections and failures of mobile app and cloud services provided by third parties and/or equipment manufacturers.
- In the event that we are prevented from carrying out our obligations under a contract for sale as a result of any cause beyond our control such as but not limited to Acts of God, war, strikes, flood and failure of third parties to deliver goods, we shall be relieved of our obligations and liabilities under the terms and conditions for sale for as long as such fulfilment is prevented.
- Eagle Security Solutions Limited shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential losses or damage.
20. Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If you are a consumer, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 calendar days of your order or receiving a written acceptance from us, whichever precedes at the later date and receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your order after 14 calendar days and at least 24hrs prior to the agreed date of installation we will refund your payment in full. However if you cancel your order after 14 calendar days and after 24hrs prior to the agreed date of installation, we will charge you for cancellation and deduct such cancellation cost from the payment due to be refunded to you.
- You should be aware that the goods we are dealing with are by their nature special order, and that the specifications of the goods may vary according to the installation premises. As such, you cannot cancel the goods ordered after they have been installed in your property and you have given written consent to us before the start of the installation. Notwithstanding, if you ask us to remove the system which had already been installed from your home, we will charge you a reasonable costs for the works we have carried out and deduct such costs from any payment due to you as a refund.
- You have the right to cancel your service contract by writing to us within 14 days of receiving a written acceptance of your order for services from us or the date of the contract, whichever precedes at the later date. In these cases, we will refund your payment in full.
- We reserve the right not to process your order if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- We do not deliver to your area; or
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed or quoted at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
If we do not process your order for the above reasons, we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit/debit card as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days
- Cancellation Notice: Please click the link below to download cancellation notice for Eagle Security Solutions. You have seven (14) calendar days to cancel the agreement from the date you receive this notice of the right to cancel.
You must contact us and inform us in writing of your desire to cancel your goods ordered and or service contract within 14 days from the date of the contract. You may send your cancellation in writing by post to Customer Service Manager, Eagle Security Solutions Ltd, 162 Trafalgar Road, London SE10 9TZ or email us at [email protected]
We are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with this contract and in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
If you have any questions or complaints about the goods and or services, please contact us immediately. You can do so at Contact us or call 020 8853 0580 or by post to Customer Services Manager, Eagle Security Solutions Ltd, 162 Trafalgar Road London SE10 9TZ.
We will respond to your complaint within 48 hours of receiving the complaint and will do our best to find a speedy resolution to your complaint. We will deal with all complaints fairly and confidentially.
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Ombudsman Services Ltd for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 0117 456 6031.
22. No Waiver
The failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or a waiver of other rights or remedies.
If we do not strictly insist on the performance of any part of these terms and conditions, we may still enforce all the conditions against you on other occasions. Failure to take any action against you if you break a condition does not mean that we will not take action against you if you break the same condition or other conditions again.
23. Law and Jurisdiction
23.1 These terms and conditions, and the relationship between you and us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
23.2 If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in sub-clause 16.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
23.3 If you are a consumer, any disputes, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and us relating to these terms and conditions, or the relationship between you and us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
23.4 If you are a business, any disputes concerning these terms and conditions, the relationship between you and us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The following Terms and Conditions for Supply of Goods and Services will also apply to the sale of our products and services irrespective of where or how the order took place. Please download a copy that is applicable to you (consumer or business) from the link below: