CCTV Maintenance, Servicing and Repairs
CCTV maintenance is a preventative service to ensure that surveillance equipment is operational and to lessen the likelihood of breakdowns. To maintain the effectiveness of your CCTV system you will need to have a regular maintenance plan in place. We provide professional CCTV servicing and repairs for all types of systems at competitive price and availability of qualified engineers 24/7. All of our CCTV repairs and maintenance services are in accordance with SSAIB code of practice and manufacturer guidelines.
CCTV Maintenance Packages
The maintenance service will include camera cleaning, lens adjustment and inspection of all major components and connections for signs of damage. To minimise distruption our engineers will perform the service in just one visit.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SERVICE OF CAMERAS WILL BE LIMITED TO 4m HEIGHT. SCISSOR LIFT WILL BE REQUIRED AT ADDITIONAL COST FOR HEIGHT UP TO 10m.
Annual maintenance schedule
Annual service visit
Additional daytime visit within contractual year
Availability of Engineers 24 hours
Engineer activity report
25% discount on standard call out charge
Help desk support
Monthly direct debit payment
* Gold package is available only for a system installed newly by NSI or SSAIB approved company and under 1 year old
To book a maintenance visit: Call 020 8853 0580
CCTV servicing checklist
As part of conducting a maintenance service for your CCTV equipment, our technician will carry out the following tasks:
- Visually inspect all major components and connections for signs of deterioration or damage
- Examine all control equipment (DVR, NVR, multiplexer, video switcher, telemetry units etc) for correct operation
- Test mains & power supplies and stand-by batteries including charging rates.
- Visual inspection of environmental conditions for adverse effects, including growth or shrubbery obscuring camera views
- Check time and date settings in equipment and update the settings as appropriate
- Inspect the integrity of all cabling and sample check external insulation for damage
- Clean cable fixings for security
- Check auxiliary lighting equipment, infra-red units and photocells (if any) for correct operation
- Visual inspection of air vents are clear in all control equipment including PCs
- Clean cameras, lenses and housing surfaces as necessary
- Check all glands and seals on external equipment
- Clean control equipment surfaces including PC (if applicable)
- Establish regular back-ups are taken
- Check camera is aligned to user specification, pictures for correct field of view and adjust as necessary
- Inspect brackets, towers and fixings for corrosion or damage. Check clamping bolts/brackets are tightened correctly
- Check wash/wipe units and wiper blades (if any) for correct operation and fill washer reservoir where necessary
- Inspect the quality of recording during day time and night time modes
- Check pan and tilt assembly (if any) including fixings, electrical connections and functions.
- Test the satisfactory CCTV transmission of images to remote site (if applicable)
- Endure warning signs are in place
- Check all camera presets
- Test all alarm presets (if applicable)