Dualcom Pro GPRS Alarm Signalling – CSL Gradeshift & DigiAir
Dualcom from CSL provides professional alarm signalling devices for the fire and security industry. We offer the complete range of Dualcom single and dual-path signalling methods including DigiAir and Gradeshift. These enable secured alarm signalling from the protected premises to the Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC).
Dualcom Pro Range
The range consists of DigiAir Pro, a CSL’s single path solution that utilises 4G WorldSIM Radio path to signal an alarm and GradeShift Pro. The Gradeshift Pro offers dual path solution that utilises two Radio paths or one Radio and one LAN path to signal an alarm.
DualCom Pro features EN Grades from SP2 for low risk premises to DP4 for very high risk premises. Other EN Grades are DP1, DP2 and DP3 which represent medium to high risk premises.
The range has also been extended by CSL to include two new EN54 (Fire) certified products – DigiAir Pro Fire and Gradeshift Pro Fire.
A simple 4G wireless digital communicator which utilises the renowned multi-network DualCom WorldSIM® to send signals from the alarm system to the ARC.
It automatically transfers to the strongest available network in order to send and deliver the alarm signal, thereby offering the maximum, reliable performance from its single radio path.
DigiAir eliminates call costs and phone charges that are associated with the old landline digital communicators. It is future proof and conforms to EN Grade 2.
It is offerred as a simple upgrade to old digital communicator which is fraught with problems and for new alarm installation which requires wireless communication, particularly residential and small business.
DualCom’s unique GradeShift® technology means that a single hardware platform delivers a product which fits all grades of security risk.
It provides multiple signalling paths including GPRS and IP and incorporates 4G WorldSIMs as standard.
GradeShift’s variants are:
• G2 – designed for lower risk premises such as domestic or small business.
• G3 – ideal for medium risk premises such as mid to large commercial installation
• G4 – meets the most stringest of security regulations and is ideal for the high risks premises such as premium commercial installation.
• G Fire – designed for fire alarm signalling from the protected commercial premises to the Alarm Receiving Centre
Assuredly, each variant offers dual-path signalling which is favoured by insurers and police for its particular risks category.
CSL MiniAir is a very small radio communicator designed as an affordable upgrade for bells-only alarm systems in residential premises. It utilises all major networks via CSL WorldSIM to signal an alarm from the protected premises to a smartphone.
The benefits of MiniAir:
• It embraces the Smartphone revolution and offers an easy-to-use App for end-users to arm/disarm, view event logs and receive push notifications.
• Compatible with bells-only alarm systems.
• Fits into any existing or legacy control panel.
• It has the option to enable ARC monitoring temporarily or permanently for end-users to protect their property.
CSL Router offers rapid deployment opportunity for CCTV and access control where broadband is unavailable. It is ideal for both permanent or semi-permanent installations where instant connectivity is essential. The Router comes pre-configured with 3G/4G connectivity and no over usage charges.