Dualcom Pro GPRS Alarm Signalling – CSL Gradeshift & DigiAir
CSL Dualcom provides professional graded alarm signalling devices for the fire and security industry. We offer the complete range of Dualcom single and dual-path signalling units including DigiAir and Gradeshift Pro. The CSL products facilitate the secured transmission of alarm signals from the protected premises to the Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC).
DualCom Pro Range
The range consists of DigiAir Pro, a CSL’s single path solution that utilises 4G WorldSIM Radio path to signal an alarm and GradeShift Pro. The Gradeshift Pro offers dual path solution that utilises two Radio paths or one Radio and one LAN path to signal an alarm.
DualCom Pro features EN Grades from SP2 for low risk premises to DP4 for very high risk premises. Other EN Grades are DP1, DP2 and DP3 which represent medium to high risk premises.
The range has also been extended by CSL to include two new EN54 (Fire) certified products – DigiAir Pro Fire and Gradeshift Pro Fire.
DualCom Pro meets the latest European standards for DP & SP levels, including DP4 for LAN/Radio.
A simple wireless 4G single-path signalling unit which utilises a 4G Radio path or a LAN path to signal an alarm. It utilises the renowned multi-network DualCom WorldSIM® to send signals from the alarm system to the ARC.
The Radio variant also comes with a standby SIM as a backup to safeguard your system. Both SIMs operate on an independent network from the other for total resilience, providing maximum reliability.
DigiAir eliminates call costs and phone charges that are associated with the old landline digital communicators. It is future proof and conforms to EN Grade 2.
DigiAir Pro is the ideal and professional upgrade for any single path systems reliant on PSTN lines. It meets the latest European standards for SP levels, including SP2 for Intruder & SP3 for Fire. DigiAir Pro is also compatible with CSL Live and the My Base App.
A wireless 4G dual-path signalling solution utilises a combination of two Radio paths or one Radio and one LAN path to signal an alarm. DualCom’s unique GradeShift® technology means that a single hardware platform delivers a product which fits all grades of security risk.
GradeShift Pro Radio uses two active 4G WorldSIMs, each with their own radio module, one as the primary and one as the secondary path. A third standby SIM acts as a backup to the primary SIM on the primary path. GradeShift Pro LAN/Radio uses LAN connectivity for its primary path and a 4G WorldSIM as its secondary path.
Each SIM operates on an independent network from the other for total resilience. GradeShift Pro is also compatible with CSL Live and the My Base App.
GradeShift’s risk variants are:
- DP2 – Dual-path and failure reporting within 31 mimutes, ideal for low to medium risk premises.
- DP2+ – Dual-path and failure reporting within 11 mimutes, ideal for medium risk premises such as mid to large commercial installation.
- DP3 – Dual-path and failure reporting within 4 mimutes, ideal for the high risks premises such as large commercial installation.
- DP4 – Dual-path and failure reporting within 3 mimutes, meets the most stringest of security regulations and is ideal for the high risks premises such as premium commercial installation.
CSL MiniAir is a very small radio communicator designed as an affordable upgrade for bells-only alarm systems in residential premises. It utilises all major networks via CSL WorldSIM to signal an alarm from the protected premises to a smartphone.
The benefits of MiniAir:
- It embraces the Smartphone revolution and offers an easy-to-use App for end-users to arm/disarm, view event logs and receive push notifications.
- Compatible with bells-only alarm systems.
- Fits into any existing or legacy control panel.
- It has the option to enable ARC monitoring temporarily or permanently for end-users to protect their property.
Dualcom Pro Range Features
CSL Router offers rapid deployment opportunity for CCTV and access control where broadband is unavailable. It is ideal for both permanent or semi-permanent installations where instant connectivity is essential. The Router comes pre-configured with 3G/4G connectivity and no over usage charges.