Visonic Wireless Home Security Alarm Systems
Visonic is a leading developer and manufacturer of innovative security technologies and solutions for residential, small business and light commercial premises. The PowerMaster series is Visonic’s cutting-edge line of professional wireless intrusion alarm systems. Powered by PowerG wireless technology, Powermaster features two-way communication, long transmission range and a wide range of PowerG wireless peripherals.
We are a certified installer of Visonic’s wireless security alarm systems in UK, providing protection for homes and businesses.
ALL PRICES INCLUDE INSTALLATION
The PowerMaster series provide improved wireless detection range, prolonged battery life and reliable visual verification solution. The series include PM-10, PM-30, PM-33, GTX, GT64 and 360R. Powermaster 30 and 33 are ideal professional wireless security systems for high-end residential and commercial applications. Click here for Powermaster alarm maintenance.
Powermaster system utilises the latest Visonic Power-G wireless technology with a unique combination of advanced features, reliability and performance.
- Robust and reliable Power-G technology
- Advanced radio technology provides high transmission range
- Multi-channel frequencies enable high immunity to interference
- Supports visual verification of burglars and personal attack alarms
- Provide for advanced PIR motion detector with integrated camera and audio
- Video images can be forwarded to alarm owner via email or Mobile App
- Provides real time capture of alarm events for central monitoring station
- Reduces cost by avoiding responses to false alarms
- Works as a standalone or retro fit to existing hard-wired or wireless alarm system
- Up to 5 years battery life for system devices and peripherals
- Utilises PSTN, GSM/GPRS and IP communication modules
- Complies with EN 50131, PD 6662 and BS 8243:2010
Visual Alarm Verification
Visonic Powermaster systems with integrated cameras provide a unique visual verification that delivers alarm snapshots directly to the owner’s mobile devices. It enables the assessment of the alarm activation to determine whether the alarm is real or false. In the event of burglary the snapshots will provide images that can be passed to the police.
The series include Powermax Complete, Express and Pro which are currently discontinued by Visonic. Although those systems still in use may continue to function, we would recommend an upgrade to the new PowerMaster. We offer repairs and maintenance services for the old Powermax alarm series at competitive price. Click here for Powermax alarm maintenance.