Redcare Alarm Signalling Systems
Redcare provide a secure means of alarm monitoring and ensures signalling from your alarm will never be compromised. We are a Redcare approved installer offering the complete range of Redcare products to protect homes and businesses. Features Redcare Essential, Essential Extra, Advanced and Ultimate.
Redcare Essential is an affordable, single-path wireless security alarm signalling powered by 4G roaming. With fault reporting to the Alarm Receiving Centre in 60 minutes and SP2 performance rating, it’s ideal for protecting low-risk premises.
Redcare Essential Extra is a wireless dual-path signalling with two 4G SIMs, ideal for low and medium risk sites where there’s no broadband. It features fault reporting to the Alarm Receiving Centre in 30 minutes and a DP2 performance rating (previously Grade 2/3).
Redcare Advanced is a dual-path IP and 4G signalling which enables alarm monitoring for low, medium and high risk sites. With primary path fault reporting to the Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) in 30 minutes and DP2 performance rating. Advanced Extra upgrades the Advanced signalling system to DP3 performance level with fault reporting to the ARC in just 3 minutes.
Redcare Ultimate iis a high-end dual-path signalling system, with private IP and 4G paths for uncompromising resilience and DP4 performance. With primary path fault reporting to the ARC in just 90 seconds, Ultimate is built to protect every level of risk. Ultimate is built to last and comes with a ten-year guarantee.
Redcare Product Comparison
|Features||Essential||Essential Extra||Advanced||Advanced Extra||Ultimate|
|Primary path fault reporting time to ARC||60 mins||30 mins||30 mins||3 mins||90 secs|
|Single or dual path||Single||Dual||Dual||Dual||Dual|
|Number of SIMs||1||2||2||2||2|
|Openreach line needed||No||No||No||No||Yes|
|Number of channels/inputs||8||16||16||16||16|
|Regradeable||No||No||Yes – to Advanced Extra||Yes – to Advanced||No|
|Extended format signalling||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Supports remote panel servicing (UDL)*||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|PD6662:2017, EN50131-1: Alarm systems compliant.||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Reasons to Choose Redcare
- Provide security and fire safety around the clock
- Low maintenance costs – No additional expense for a dedicated landline nor call charges
- Dual-path signalling provide added security for alarm monitoring in home or business premises.
- Ability to deliver alarms even if one or both of the signalling paths are lost.
- Reliable and trusted alarm signalling, certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB)
- Preferred choice of insurers for alarm signalling in commercial premises.
- Part of BT, expert support is available 24/7
- 10-year guarantee for complete peace of mind
How to get Redcare?
- Please contact an approved alarm installer who is a member of a recognised security inspectorate, such as NSI or SSAIB.
- We are a SSAIB approved installer providing the installation and commissioning of Redcare products. Please call us on 020 8853 0580 to place an order .