Visonic RealAlarm Visual Verification With GSM & Installation
Visonic Real-Alarm is a standalone visual alarm verification system that delivers real time capture of alarm event images to central monitoring station which can be notified to alarm owner’s mobile devices via email and SMS using GSM/GPRS or a broadband connection.
The package consists of:
- Powermaster 10 – PowerG wireless technology control panel, accepts up to 30 zones.
- 1 x MC-302 PG wireless door contact.
- 2 x Next Cam Wireless PIR with integrated camera
- 2 x KF-234 PG Remote keyfob.
- 1 x Visonic GSM/GPRS 350 internal module*
- 24 months parts and labour guarantee
- Compliant to EN 50131 / PD 6662 & BS 8243:2010
*Comes with CSL Data SIM from £9.50 per month (recommended)
Benefits of Visual Alarm:
- Provides visual verification of burglar and personal attack alarms
- Video images can be forwarded via email to alarm owner and users
- Provides real time capture of alarm events for central monitoring stations.
- Reduces cost by avoiding responses to false alarms.
- Incorporates advanced PIR motion detectors with integrated cameras and audio.
- Works as a standalone or retro fit to existing hard-wired or wireless alarm system.
- Up to 5 years battery life
- Utilises GSM/GPRS and/or broadband for signalling
- Complies with EN 50131, PD 6662 and BS 8243:2010
Mobile App allows you to:
- arm or disarm the system
- receive image notification and image on demand
- access alarms and events history
- receive alarms and alerts push notifications
- check zone status
- bypass zone
You may also like…
The most prominent product in the store, which was bought with the highest number - upsell