5 Essential Devices In A Home Security System
The most precious place for us on this planet is our home. Homes are where all the comfort and love can be found because that is where your family and loved ones are. It’s also where you may have your most beloved and valuable possessions kept. So, to have the security of a place that means the world to you compromised would be the last thing you’d want. Unfortunately, crimes like vandalism, theft and robbery, kidnapping, property encroachment, and others are an all-time possibility. Knowing the facts, you can’t afford to risk the safety and well-being of your loved ones and property. Hence, it’s crucial to have a solid home security system in place that ensures protection at all times. Gratefully, we have the technology in this day and age that can help us maximize the security of our homes at all times.
Today, we will be sharing the essential devices that should be part of your home security system.
5 Must-Have Devices In Your Home Security System
Here are some of the most important devices that help you maximize your home’s security:
Wireless Home Alarm
Wireless home alarms are necessary for signaling and fault reporting in times of emergencies. Here are the two most reliable products for that matter:
- The Powermaster Wireless Home Security Alarm – It’s a terse, home security alarm system that is easy to install and offers a long battery life, superior range, and other innovative options.
- The Agility 4 Wireless Monitored Home Alar – It keeps your family and home safe using its special wireless monitored signaling system that comes with DigiAir Connected and Risco Cloud. It is monitored by the provider’s Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) regardless of the response from police.
Home Security WiFi IP Camera
WiFi IP Camera is an advanced home security system that offers its best with the following two devices:
- The HD WiFi PIR Covert Camera is a 720p HD WiFi covert camera that records motion detection on an SD card and is an ideal option for monitoring babies and toddlers and great for elderly care.
- EZVIZ Outdoor Floodlight Camera – This is a powerful WiFi-powered floodlight camera that illuminates dark areas around your residence with super bright lights and an HD security camera that supports night-vision for up to 18 meters.
Home Security Camera System
The typical home security camera system offers excellent devices. One of the most preferred devices is:
- Serage Home Security Camera System – offers sharp, high-resolution cameras for domes and comes with a smartphone connection, 4ch synchronous playback, and 5MP, HD-DVR recording of up to 3MP.
Intercom- Audio and Video
Intercoms are an underrated, highly resourceful security device that we all must own. Here is their highly commendable device:
- Hikvision Video Doorbell is a WiFi-enabled doorbell with a 2.4 GHz HD Video for surveillance with a 180-degree ultra-wide angle. Further, it also has a 1080p- resolution of 2 MP, offers video compression, and a 5m IR distance.
Security lights are an essential safety staple that must be a part of your home security system because most criminal activities happen during the night when the offenders veil themselves inside the dark to wreak havoc and steal the peace of your living space. Security lights that integrated PIR sensors are essential, for that matter. These lights activate as soon as the sensor detects some motion. These lights come in the following models:
- Outdoor LED PIR Floodlight.
- PIR Security Light LED Black
- PIR Floodlight 120W Ant-Light Pollution
The Way Forward
Thanks to technological advancements, we are a fortunate generation that owns the most innovative and resourceful security devices that can provide 360-degree protection to our beloved homes and people inside them.
Eagle Security Solutions has all the essential devices you need to ensure uncompromised protection of your living space. Contact us for more details and installation services.