Risco Agility Wireless Home Security Alarms
Risco Agility 3 and 4 are smart, state-of-the-art wireless alarm systems that allow you to monitor your home from your smartphone, wherever you are. The system comes with an easy to use two-way wireless LCD keypad and an integrated proximity reader for arming and disarming the system.
Risco Agility wireless home alarm system provides accessibility and flexibility for the home owner. It communicates with the Risco Cloud server and supports visual verification with self monitoring via smartphone app or a web browser, enabling homeowners to control their systems from remote locations.
Agility 3 and 4 Wireless Alarm Systems
The main features of Agility 3 and 4 home alarm systems are:
- Complete wireless security solutions
- Reliable 2-Way wireless detectors for indoor and outdoor protection.
- Attractive 2-Way wireless keypad with blue LCD and key back-light which makes it easier to read even in the dark and enables easy operation.
- Pet friendly detectors allow complete freedom for your pets
- 2-Way remote control and proximity tag to arm and disarm the system, in addition to PIN code
- 2-Way wireless external and internal sounders, fully battery powered, 105dBA piezo sound
- Agility safety wireless sensors send automatic alerts when smoke, gas or carbon monoxide leaks are detected, whether you are at home or away.
- Emergency transmitters for elderly family members.
- PSTN, GSM & IP/TCIP communication options
- Full system control and self monitoring supports via smartphone app or web browser
Additional accessories available for use with Agility 3 & 4
Agility comes with a complete range of wireless indoor and outdoor detectors including motion detectors with integrated cameras that can take snapshots of an event happening inside your home. In addition it provides a full range of accessories for security, safety and elderly care including wireless smoke, gas, CO and flood detectors to keep your home safe.
eyeWave Motion Detector with Integrated Camera
that is automatically activated
when detecting an intrusion,
sending images of the event
directly to the iRisco app on your
provides early detection of
water-based leaks, including
in basements or near air
conditioners and sinks.
outdoor use, with simple
any buildup of carbon monoxide
(CO) and other poisonous gases,
alerting the control panel in the
event of a hazardous threshold
that uses two PIR and microwave
channels to provide better false
activating alarms in the event
of an intrusion via doors or
buttons for arming/disarming your
system conveniently, without the
need for a keypad.
protection of windows and large
can distinguish between the
movement of intruders and pets