Dualcom Intruder Alarm Signaling Devices – The Best For Your Money
It’s important to keep your property safe and secure. The right alarm systems offer you protection for your home or business as well as a layer of peace of mind that simply can’t be obtained without knowing that you’re protected. There are many different options out there to choose from, and plenty of different types of alarms from various companies. One of the best choices if you’re serious about your alarm system is one of the Dualcom Intruder Alarm Signaling Devices. These offer the kind of security that you need.
Dualcom is a major name in the alarm industry and has been for years. But you need more than just a name, and that’s why Dualcom focuses on providing high quality alarm signaling to monitoring centres and the kind of features that you need for real results. Dualcom GPRS now incorporates a World SIM card as standard, allowing alarm signals to be routed via the best available network to the unit.
Here’s a look at what you get from these systems.
- It starts with round the clock protection, and these security systems secure your property 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure you’re always protected and that you can relax knowing this is true.
- They go beyond the ‘startle and scare’ type of alarm system, too. Those systems simply sound off an audible alarm that can be heard by those nearby. The idea is that the alarm will frighten off would be intruders and that neighbours will hear the alarm and respond by calling the authorities. But Dualcom alarm signaling device is guaranteed to send a signal to alert the police. This means that when an intruder breaks into your property, the alarm goes off and signals the authorities, who arrive as soon as possible. This means much better chances of reducing theft, vandalism, and other crimes.
- You’ll also often have the option of linking fire services to the alarm systems to help ensure maximum protection for any issue.
- There are systems designed for commercial and residential uses, and a huge variety of different specific systems that offer everything from budget monitoring to high quality services that utilize secure GPRS networks
- Installation can often be much easier than you might think. Dualcom G2R and G3R for example utilize radio network only and eliminate the need to run cables to a fixed telephone line. This makes it much simpler to install the unit quickly.
- Prices are reasonable, and along with the low purchase and installation prices the monthly fee for monitoring services is quite affordable and may actually surprise many people with its affordability.
Finding the right Dualcom unit for your alarm system can be a bit confusing due to the number of options offered by CSL Dualcom. That’s why it’s important to find a quality, trustworthy security company to help you. They’ll not only offer installation of the device, but help you select which one works best for you and then teach you how to use it correctly. Your security and safety matter, and you deserve the very best protection that you can get. There are plenty of options out there and while Dualcom is only one choice, it’s certainly one that is worth a closer look.