KF-235 PG2 slim 4-button keyfob is used for arming and disarming, emergency signaling, panic alarm and viewing the system status. Using the KF-235 PG2 keyfob is as easy as activating a car alarm. It provides instant visual verification that the requested command has been successfully executed. There is no need to remember codes and it is small enough to fit in a pocket.
KF-235 PG2 uses Visonic’s ground-breaking PowerG technology which combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. When used in residential security systems, this combination of technologies delivers an extended transmission range and battery life.
KF-235 PG2 Features:
- Small, slim design: available in a choice of several different styles and colors
- One-click arming/disarming, emergency signaling, panic alarm and checking of system status
- Large transmission range enables repeater-free installations
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device
- Long battery life (5 years with typical use)
- Visible low battery indication
- Central stations can brand by creating a uniquely designed keyfob
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to a wired alarm system
- Proven AES-128 advanced encryption algorithm for correct message identification and protects the alarm system from code grabbing and other attacks
- Configured from the panel – no hardware switches and no need to re-open the device once closed
- Compatible with PowerMaster alarm systems and PowerG receivers