Visonic SD-304 PG2 Wireless Shock Sensor
VISONIC SD-304 PowerG Wireless Shock Detector with Auxiliary Input
The innovative SD-304 PG2 wireless shock detector provides perimeter protection for residential and commercial premises. It provides early warning of an attempted intrusion by sensing forced entry before a burglar actually enters the property. This potentially reduces the damage and losses to a property as a result of a break in and provides home and business owners with enhanced security. The SD-304 PG2 fits most windows and doors including those made from wood, metal and PVC. It can also be used on walls and roofs.
The detector’s advanced digital processing uses a piezo shock sensor to precisely detect and analyze gross attacks or a series of low-level shocks while ignoring background vibrations, a major cause of false alarms. The SD-304 PG2 detector includes an optional Grade 3 magnetic contact and auxiliary input. As a three-in-one wireless detector, the SD-304 PG2 detector saves the cost and time of additional detectors while providing exceptional performance in varied applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Uses revolutionary PowerG wireless technology to deliver outstanding reliability, robustness and efficiency
- Can be installed quickly in locations where cabling would be difficult and unsightly
- Early detection of gross attacks or low-level shocks
- High immunity to background vibrations which can cause false alarms
- Protects windows, doors, walls and roofs against forced entry
- Quick and easy installation using unique 7-segment shock meter and push buttons
- Ideal for a wide range of residential and commercial applications
- Optional auxiliary input to connect wired detectors, push buttons or other detection devices
- Prolonged battery life of up to 5 years (for typical use) with all sensors enabled
- Compatible with PowerMaster systems
- Available in white or brown