Alarm servicing designed for Visonic Powermaster wireless security alarm systems including Powermaster 10, 30, 33, GTX, GT64 and 360R. The Visonic Powermaster alarm service includes:
- Check and walk test all detectors including door contact, PIRs, shock sensor, smoke and panic button, up to 8 in total.
- Walk test outdoor and indoor sounders.
- Check control unit and reset any trouble.
- Test all available remote fobs.
- Check and replace batteries as required – batteries will be charged as extra.
- Code reset as required subject to addtional charge for Engineer or Master code reset.
- User training & Engineer activity report.
- Up to 1 hour on site labour – additional charge will apply after the 1st hour at £65 per hour or part thereof.
*Prices include VAT
*Standard service excludes firmware upgrade, dialler, mobile app connection or cloud services.
*Product image for illustration only.