Paxton Net2 Plus is a networked access control system which gives the advantages of central control, event reporting and flexible control over users’ access.
The Net2 plus control unit connects to the central administration PC using an RJ45 plug into a standard TCP/IP Ethernet network. This greatly increases the flexibility of installation options on sites that have LAN/WAN networks. The Net2 plus control unit also has a RS485 connection. This means it can be connected to other Net2 plus or Net2 classic control units using a dedicated CAT5 cable.
- Single door networkable access control unit
- Plug into a TCP/IP network using a RJ45 plug
- Features a built in TCP/IP converter
- Different control units can be mixed on a site
- FLASH memory allows easy upgrades
- Compatible with Paxton or 3rd party readers
- 1 x Paxton 682-493 Net2 Plus1 Door Controller
- 1 x Choice of Proximity Reader
- 1 x Paxton 695-644 Net2 Proximity Keyfobs – 10pk
- 1 x Monitored Slim Maglock
- 1 x Paxton 356-310 E50 Exit Button
- 1 x Green Break Glass Door Release
- 1 x 7Ah 12vdc Sealed Lead Acid Battery