Net2 Entry is a door entry system that works as a standalone system or alongside Paxton’s Net2 access control, combining door entry with key features of Net2. It consists of 3 components that auto-detect on set up; external panel, interior monitor and door control unit.
The Net2 Entry vandal resistant panel can open opportunities at sites where vandal resistant capabilities are a prerequisite. The Net2 Entry VR panel has a market leading IK10 impact rating and is made from marine grade stainless steel to meet the most demanding environments.
- Vandal resistant, standard and touch screen panel available
- IK10 rated VR panel for ultimate impact resistance
- Pan/tilt camera functionality to capture an angled view
- Reads EM, Paxton and MIFARE® token technology
- Built-in keypad and RFID reader
- Comes in flush, surface mount or rain hood options
- IP and PoE technology for easy expansion
- SIP compatible