Visonic Powermaster PG2 KP-241 Wireless Prox Keypad
*Price includes installation subject to a service call out*
Visonic KP-241 PG2 is a portable, wireless, two-way keypad for PowerMaster alarm systems. It enables easy arming and disarming of the alarm system and initiation of emergency, fire and panic alarms. KP-241 PG2 also controls programmable outputs (PGM) and X-10 devices from anywhere in the home or office. Two-way communication with the control panel provides homeowners with visual indication of successful command execution and system status.
KP-241 PG2 can be installed as a fixed wall mount device or as a portable application. When wall mounted, it provides back tamper protection and supervision alerts.
- Designed for arming, disarming, emergency signaling, home automation and remote control applications
- Visual indications for system status, troubles and memory Wall mount bracket
- Backlight illumination
- Tamper detection
- Employs the proven AES-128 (128 bit key) advanced encryption algorithm for correct message identification and to protect the alarm system against code grabbing and other attacks
- PowerG, two-way frequency/communication
- Professional installation
- 12 months part and labour guarantee