TMD-560 PG2 temperature detector monitors ambient temperatures in the home and sends alerts to the control panel when extreme hot or cold is detected.
Based on Visonic’s ground-breaking PowerG technology, TMD-560 PG2 combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. This combination of technologies delivers extended transmission range and battery life, and unmatched advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
TMD-560 PG2 Features:
- Detects extreme cold, freezer fault and extreme heat
- Fully wireless and supervised detector transmits alarm and alerts to the PowerMaster control panel, which notifies the user and/or the central station
- Provides up to four selectable temperature alert points
- Visual notifications when alarm is triggered
- Additional probe allows monitoring of refrigerator, freezer and outdoor temperatures
- PowerG two-way provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired
- Large transmission range enabling repeater-free installations
- Visible link quality indication shown on the device
- Battery life up to 7 years with typical use
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Wall or ceiling mount
- Font and back tamper
- Compatible with PowerMaster systems and PowerG receivers