Paxton Net2 Entry Standard Panel
The Entry standard panel is a robust external panel for use with Paxton’s door entry system. This panel comes in industry recognised anthracite grey (RAL7021), meaning it complements the windows and doors of many new builds and modern apartments.
All Entry panels are IPX5 rated, making them suitable for external use in all weather conditions.
When connected to Net2 or Paxton10, access to the building can be gained by using a PIN, Code and/or proximity token (including MIFARE® and Paxton tokens).
Entry Standard Panel Features:
- Pan/tilt camera functionality
- Reads EM, Paxton & MIFARE® token technology
- Built-in keypad & RFID reader
- IPX5 rated for external use in all conditions
- IP & PoE technology for easy expansion
- SIP compatible